How to fold and unfold a Gocycle G3
Gocycle G3 can be made stowable and can become extremely compact to be stored in a Travel Case. Once you get to grips with folding the bike it will take no longer than 90 seconds. As a result this is not a bike that you should be folding up on a busy train platform. 1.
1. Lean on saddle to remove Lockshock pin (Bike should not be on stand when doing this)
2. Raise Gocycle onto stand
3. Rotate the red Hexlock until you see the unlock symbol
4. Open the 3 quick release levers and remove wheels
5. Fold handle bars towards the cleandrive side of the bike
6. Use Alan Key to remove seatpost