The Moustache 2018 Lundi 26.1
The Moustache Lundi 26 timeless frame design remains the same for 2018, and is the emblematic model for Moustache. While the frame has extremely high torsional stiffness, there is still flex to absorb vibrations, resulting in a safe, highly comfortable ride.
The M shaped handlebars offer an upright riding position, reducing strain on the wrists and back, and the 9 speed Shimano drive-train is a simple and efficient click gearing system.
Ride Style - Perfect for cruising about town comfortably
The Lundi 26.1's riding position, combined with a Bosch Active Line Plus motor & 300Wh battery makes for smooth and easy riding. The bike is great for commuting for up to 30 miles, and is suited to hopping on and off the bike nipping around town.
The design of the unmistakable Lundi is now considered iconic in the eBike world. The beautiful integration of the wires, and flowing lines with exquisite detail makes this bike the emblematic model of the Moustache range
The raised handlebar, suspended seat-post, Selle Royal Wave Saddle and 26 x 2.35 balloon tyres make this one of the most comfortable bikes on the road.
The new Bosch Active Plus system is lighter, quieter and has less friction when pushing past 15.5mph or riding without any assistance.
The Shimano 9 Speed 42x11/34 transmission is a reliable and efficient system & Moustache tubular aluminium mudguards are high quality and super-stable.
Anti puncture tires are also featured on the 26.1.
All the wiring is completely integrated, with front and rear lights both running of the Bosch battery.
Bosch Active Plus
The Active Plus system is a lighter, quieter and more agile eBike system. There is less friction when pushing past 15.5mph, or when riding with no power, the bike rides much more like a normal bike.
The Active Plus offers 50Nm of torque, coupled with a 300Wh battery you get a generous consumption from the system, ranging from 20-80 miles.
You have the choice of 4 power modes - Eco, Tour, Sport and Turbo.
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 300 Active - 36v 8.2Ah - 300Wh - Full charge in 2.5 hours - 2.4 kg - 70% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 20,000 km)
- Motor BOSCH New Active Plus 250W - 35/50 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 250 % - 25 km/h - Natural - Noiseless - Friction free - Compact - Lightweight
- Display BOSCH Intuvia central with separate control unit - 5 modes (Eco, Tour, Sport, Turbo, Off) - Walk assist - Information available offline - USB port to recharge MP3 player, mobile phone, etc.
- Range 20-80 Miles
- Brakes Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes, 180/160 diameter
- Colour Black, Titanium, White, Green, Red, Petrol
- Crankset Alloy cranks - 42 teeth chainring
- Fork Rigid fork - 6061 T4 T6 Aluminium
- Frame Lundi 26 - 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Triple wall down tube
- Gear System New ALTUS, SGS 9S RDM2000 Shadow, 11/36
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Exclusive Moustache alloy raised handlebar
- Hubs Shimano - 32 T - Centerlock
- Pedals Alloy, wide plateform
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus 9 Speed
- Rims Alex EN24 26” - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Saddle Selle Royal Wave ergonomic
- Seatpost Alloy - 31,6 x 350
- Tyres Schwalbe Fat Frank 26 x 2.35 - High air volume for added comfort - Anti-puncture protection
- Weight 23.4kg
A uniquely styled, highly approachable, step-thru electric bike with quiet Bosch Active Line Plus mid-motor and 400 watt hour rear-rack battery, the 26.1 trim level is the entry point and most affordable Lundi in the line
The boxy frame is reinforced to reduce frame flex, this is especially important given the rear-rack battery and allows for the deep wave step-thru style that's easier to mount and stand over, quality Shimano hydraulic disc brakes
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.