By winning an iF Design Award, Guppy child seats proved how well designed they were from day one. Its innovative design, its comfort and special features made it an instant hit. However, Polisport found ways to improve it. Both Mini and Maxi models now feature new safety belts that are softer to the touch and come with new and soft padding that is easier to adjust.
- Armrest shape for comfort safeguarding the child's hands
- Grow with your child - adjustable 5-point safety harness with soft paddings
- 1 rear reflective sticker
- Childproof safety buckle
- Extra security frame belt
- Large feet protection prevents any contact with the wheel.
- Grow with your child - 2 options in height for placing the safety harness
- Grow with your child - adjustable footrests in 4 positions
- Washable cushion
- Ability to move the seat backwards and forward, according to child and bicycle size.
- Design inspired by the automotive industry
- Small luggage compartment - maximum 1 kg / 2,2 lb
- No tools are needed to install/release the seat.
- Supplied fully assembled and can, therefore, be used straight out of the box.
- The seat can also be moved back and forth to be adjusted according to any carrier and child size.
- Complies with TÜV GS - EN 14344
- Technical features:
- For Bicycles equipped with a carrier in accordance with ISO 11243 - 120 to 175 mm - up to 25 KG.
- Now also fitting wider carriers - 185 mm
- Fits luggage carrier tubes from 10 a 16mm.
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to bicycles fitted with rear shock absorbers.
- This child bicycle seat must not be mounted to a racing bicycle with a drop handlebar.
- This child's bicycle seat must not be mounted to Motorized Vehicles such as Mopeds and Scooters.
- 9 to 22 kg / 19,84 to 48,5lb
- This child bicycle seat is only suitable for carrying children with a maximum weight of 22 Kg (and children with recommended ages ranging from 9 months to 5 years of age - with the weight as the decisive variable).
- 2,81kg / 6,19 lb
- width 413x height 768x depth 500
Delivery & Aftercare
Built & checked by expert mechanics
Our experienced eBike technicians will build and inspect your bike before dispatch.
No hassle return in the first 30 days
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns providing the bike is in showroom condition and has covered under 5 miles.
Free & Fast Delivery in the UK
We provide free tracked delivery on all eBikes (excluding eCargo's).
Recommended Service Plan & Guarantee
Free 6-week health check & recommended service plan tailored to you. 2 years manufacturers warrantee on all eBikes.
We've got you covered!
30 days of free protection for your ride with every bike purchased, provided by Laka. Their comprehensive insurance will cover you for theft, damage, loss and more. Your cover will start instantly upon activation.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Convenient delivery options
eBikes dispatched in 1-3 working days when in stock. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date, and you'll receive SMS updates with regards to your hours time slot for delivery. Bespoke home handovers are also available for a fee, postcode dependent. Please note eCargo bikes do not qualify for free delivery.
Power up your commute
We work with a number of cycle scheme providers to help make the purchase of your new eBike and accessories more affordable. These initiatives allow you to make a tax-free purchase, saving up to 47%, by paying for the eBike and accessories out of your pre-tax salary. Better still, being a salary sacrifice scheme, the payments are taken out of your salary over an extended period (usually 12 months) meaning you get to spread the costs as well!
Speak to one of our specialists about processing your cycle to work scheme.