Test-Ride Terms & Conditions
Please read and understand the following before your test ride. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask a member of staff.
1. You must leave an acceptable form of photo identification, with permanent address and a valid credit or debit card with us for the duration of your ride.
2. You must take care of the bike and equipment at all times during the test ride and you accept liability for the full cost of any loss or damage.
3. You accept liability for injury or damage caused to yourself, third parties and/or any property, arising from your riding of the bike.
4. You understand that cycling is a physical activity and you must ride within your personal capabilities. If you have any medical conditions which may cause you a problem you should not ride.
5. We have checked the bike for roadworthiness and safety before handing it over to you. If you become aware of any fault you should immediately stop and return the bike to the store.
6. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.