Moustache Samedi 27 Xroad 5 Open 2019
in stock Check the bike you want is available and what the estimated delivery date will be. Check Stock
fits best with you We accept most C2W schemes, Paypal, most Credit Cards and 0% finance options. Check Finance
UK Delivery Fast shipping with reputable couriers. Next day & free to most UK postcodes when in stock. Find out about delivery
and aftercare We have over 120 5-star google reviews with trained e-mechanics in a 4000sq ft service centre in Central London. Price Match
The Xroad is dynamic and practical!
The Xroad is the epitome of practicality for an eBike. It has serious multi terrain ability thanks to its lively frame and its parts that combine the abilities of a town bike with those of a MTB.
The acclaimed Moustache Hidden Power Technology, integrating the Bosch battery lower into the hydro-formed frame for a sleek look and balanced geometry.
Ultra powerful and highly enduring
The Xroad 5 features the market leading Bosch Performance CX motor for 2019, outputting 75Nm of torque. The largest autonomy is on offer too with a 500Wh Bosch PowerPack, meaning you can push your limits!
New 6061 T4 T6 aluminium frame has variable thickness hydroformed tubes. Moustache Hidden Power exclusive technology is ultra-practical and high performance. Even integrated, the battery remains easy to install, easy to remove, easy to carry, easy to swap! Awesome for daily use!
The exclusive tubular Moustache mud-guards, ultra solid and reliable, are perfectly centered on the wheel, protecting you in all conditions.
Conserve as best as possible the dynamism of the chassis and motor, this was the mission given to the engineers developing our new double cavity wheels. The 23mm internal width is perfect for urban tires up to 2.10 wide, and is also compatible with tubeless tires
- Battery BOSCH Li ION PowerPack 500 Performance - Integrated - 36v 11,6Ah - 500Wh - Full charge in 3.5 hours - 2.4 kg - 60% minimum residual capacity after 500 cycles (around 25,000 km)
- Motor BOSCH Performance CX 250W - 40/75 Nm - Assistance from 40 to 300% - 25 km/h - 1000 measurements/second - Powerful - Compact
- Display Bosch Intuvia (Upgrade available)
- Brakes Shimano MT400
- Fork Suntour XCM ATB HLO with hydraulic lockout - 80mm travel
- Frame 6061 T4 T6 alloy - Variable thickness hydroformed tubes - Hidden Power Technology - Tapered head tube
- Gear System Shimano SLX 11 speed
- Grips Ergonomic Gel Lock On
- Handlebar Moustache round and stem 70 mm - Alloy
- Hubs Shimano - 32 T - Centerlock
- Pedals Alloy, wide platform, anti-slip
- Rear Derailleur Shimano SLX 11 speed
- Rims Alex MD21 27.5” - Double wall alloy - Reinforcement eyelets - 32 holes
- Seatpost Alloy suspended - 27,2 x 350
- Tyres Hutchinson Python 27.5x2.10 - Micro-spikes for a better grip and ride
- Weight 24.9kg
The bike is fully kitted out for urban adventures. As well as the mudguards we've already touched on there's an integrated lighting system, a kickstand and an Axa frame lock for when you're popping into the newsagent.
One for all and everything’s possible!
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.