The Cargo Bike of eBikes - Safe Riding Pleasure
Force equals mass times acceleration. But anyone riding a fully loaded Multicharger for the first time might wonder whether this law of physics needs to be rewritten.
Despite its generous loading volume, the Multicharger retains its extreme agility and manoeuvrability at all times, and you're in control.
So you can master every situation, whether in the city or on a long ride in the country.
Weighing a little, but able to carry a lot - the Multicharger sets new standards in terms of the ratio of size and weight to loading options. So a full family shop is no problem at all. Or even two small children – safely accommodated in child seats.
It can transport an additional load of up to 60 kg with surprising ease on its rear. And if you carry the Multicharger up or down a few steps, you'll be pleasantly surprised by how light it is: the Multicharger weighs less than 30 kg in most model variants.
- Battery Bosch PowePack 500Wh Performance, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/500Wh*; Bosch PowerTube 500 Vertical, 36 V, 13,4 Ah/500Wh
- Motor Bosch Performance CX, 25 km/.h, 75Nm torque
- Display Bosch Purion; COBI.Bike sport
- Brakes Magura MT4, hydraulic disc brake
- Chain KMC X1 (113x)
- Crankset FSA CK-602 170mm Schwarz
- Fork Suntour XCR32 sprung fork
- Gear System Shimano Deore, 10-speed derailleur gear
- Kickstand Ursus 80 Jumbo II Double leg kickstand
- Lights Supernova E3 eBike
- Lock ABUS Shield*
- Rims Alex MD30, 26"
- Saddle Selle Royal Shadow
- Seatpost Satori Trident
- Tyres Scwalbe Big Ben Plus, 55-559 Reflex
No reviews yet, please add one below.
Write a review
Delivery & Aftercare
This electric bike is available with free UK delivery, a 2 year warranty and an optional 6-week health check.