Carbon Fibre Cycle Helmet - Gloss Finish
- Made in England
- Carbon fibre shell and long lasting Arpro (TM) linerLightweight with 5 air vents Fidlock®
- Weight - 350g
- Magnetic Clasp - no more pinched skin! Which allows you to take the helmet on and off whilst wearing gloves
- A range of washable fit pads are supplied with each helmet. They allow you to tailor the fit to your exact head shape
- Leather carrying loop - use it to attach lights to your helmet (vegan option available)
- Sold packaged in a reusable, drawstring backpack
Delivery & Aftercare
Built & checked by expert mechanics
Our experienced eBike technicians will build and inspect your bike before dispatch.
No hassle return in the first 30 days
If you aren't satisfied with your purchase, we accept returns providing the bike is in showroom condition and has covered under 5 miles.
Free & Fast Delivery in the UK
We provide free tracked delivery on all eBikes (excluding eCargo's).
Recommended Service Plan & Guarantee
Free 6-week health check & recommended service plan tailored to you. 2 years manufacturers warrantee on all eBikes.
We've got you covered!
30 days of free protection for your ride with every bike purchased, provided by Laka. Their comprehensive insurance will cover you for theft, damage, loss and more. Your cover will start instantly upon activation.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
Convenient delivery options
eBikes dispatched in 1-3 working days when in stock. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date, and you'll receive SMS updates with regards to your hours time slot for delivery. Bespoke home handovers are also available for a fee, postcode dependent. Please note eCargo bikes do not qualify for free delivery.
Power up your commute
We work with a number of cycle scheme providers to help make the purchase of your new eBike and accessories more affordable. These initiatives allow you to make a tax-free purchase, saving up to 47%, by paying for the eBike and accessories out of your pre-tax salary. Better still, being a salary sacrifice scheme, the payments are taken out of your salary over an extended period (usually 12 months) meaning you get to spread the costs as well!
Speak to one of our specialists about processing your cycle to work scheme.